Welcome. We are here to support you in finding resources and exploring your community options for living independently.
Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) is a collaboration between local Area Agency on Aging (AAA) offices and Independent Living Centers (ILC) working together with a community network of public, private, and non-profit agencies to form No Wrong Door (NWD) Systems that assist individuals in navigating the complex system of long-term services and supports (LTSS)/ community resources.
Stay in Your Home
- Do you have a question about receiving services in your home?
- Would you like to know where to get a vaccine?
- Do you have a question about your health benefits?
- Are you looking for food resources in your neighborhood?
- Do you need assistive devices in your home and don’t know where to find them?
Our Enhanced Information and Assistance (E I &A) specialist are available to help you with these questions and more.
Remain Connected to your Community
- Are you facing eviction and don’t know how to respond?
- Are you in a situation where your health, safety, and welfare are at risk?
- Are you caring for somebody and need some immediate assistance?
Does something have you stressed out, and you don’t know where to turn? Our counselors will listen and work with you to identify solutions.
Make a Smooth Transition from Hospital to Home
- Are you or someone you know going to be discharged from an acute care hospital?
- Do you want to build your skills to prevent a return to the hospital?
- Are you a current resident of a skilled nursing facility and looking to move to the community?
Your local ADRC can connect you to the services you need to make a smooth transition home.
Access Caregiver Resources or Respite Care
- Do you need information about Long-Term Services and Supports (paid and unpaid services to help you stay in your home/community)?
- Are you looking to stay at home or remain in your community?
- Do you need resources to help you stay at home and are not sure where to find them?
- Do you need help in planning and developing a pathway to meeting your goals?
- Are you a caregiver in need of support in caring for your loved one?
Do you want some help in identifying long term goals and developing a plan to remain independent in your home/community? Our Options Counselors can assist you.